Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
today .. total defence
Thursday, February 15, 2007

today.. um.. must clapp for me first !!! i managed to survive with $6 plus some coinS!! Yeah!!! I was like so POK liao larh!!! past few days buy thing buy things haiz....
today stayed back for maths test.. during class time still got lit test and summary test!

I hat.eTHE LIT TEACHER!!!! Sue me if u want!!!!! SHE IS THE %^&&^$^%#%(*^ MISS MELLISA HO!!SHE SUX!! b4 test she wants nothing under our table!! u know, my table below is kanasai one then want me clear!! then put all the thing on the floor! is it so wad the f.uck lo!!! SUCKS!! and cant put pencil case on table!! sucks larh!! chee bai!!!!!!! She sux lo!! with that hao lian face!!!!!!!!!SUCKS!!!!Then she said something to me after looking @ my paper..."do u think u will get 4 marks for this question?" I only wrote 1 line plus for the 4 marks ques.. WHO CARES!!!!! i cant score coz SHE CANT TEACH!!!!! SUckky Teacher!!1 Freak!!!!

Oh... and at 12.05 the siren for tatal defence went! ahah!!!! ...

Nites....

8:53 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs