Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Report Card & Heaven and Hell
Thursday, May 24, 2007






Anyway, today Mum and I went collect report card. I waited for her in school then she 5plus then came! Her car's battery was flat on the way. Haix. Then luckily Mdm Rubina didnt tell her about my blogging! haha. Today in class, she told the class she went to my blog, Esther's, Sufi's, etc. Then later she say my blog is full of bad words... Got meh? LOL! Mdm Rubina was Saying that I should revise on my work rather than blogging about bad things! haha!!!


Here's a nice joke...
I wanted to treat Esther to drink today beacause she accompany me wait for my Mum then she said she want Heaven and Hell. I was like.. er... Heaven and Hell??!! HAHAHA!!! The later i told her it was Heaven and Earth! LOL!!!!


9:47 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs