Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Many many....
Thursday, July 19, 2007

Science Enrichment @ Tuesday

What are they doing?? !!! OMG!!!

Do i see me?? LOL!!!

MARCUS!!! Whisking the milk.. kekex!

AGAIN!! Share Bread.. =)LOL

Paying attention NOT!!! haha!!

nOTHING MUCH ABOUT THE ENRICHMENT LAH.. tHEY bIG boobs cher nvr wear low cut de liao.. LOL!!!!!

Bastards Dun Rule the World!!
Finally, the ZX bastard is sent to Principal office. WHAHAHA!!! I wnat the other to go also...!! argh!!!

Music @ Wed
Music lesson, Mdm Nora told us about racial harmony de stuffs. Then say last time got hair styling comeptition then they student dunno use wad glue on the hair until stand here stand there then can call BBC news to come report. LOL!!! I say not funny, must NORA say then dam Funny.. She like memorise script lo.. talk dam fast de...

My Lappy!!

Just bored and took pic of my laptop b4 uploading pic.. haha!!! Guess who in my wallpaper.. ekke!!

JoAvan
OMG!!! My bro.. JoAvan.. I love hime lah.. opps.. he dam cute lo... =) Especially when he speaks chinese... haha!! LOL!! But shaowei looks cuter!! :P

Zilian!!


Bugis @ Thursday!!

I went Bugis and met Dionis and her Friend WuYue. I bought 2 cds from Bugis street. Nicholas (Zhang Dong Liang) and JJ Lin de cd. Then went Kinokuniya buy a book also. WAHAH!! Jovan happy liao lo!!! I not shopping will =( de.. wahah!! anyway.. It was fun with the girls.. They were like "durex", "Mr Tan".. LOL!!!!

PE @ Wed

Me changing in toilet with Delbet-ina..

We did 2 rounds around tech block then had som volleyball..
then sit up, push up, blah blah.. It sucks lo!!!

FIRE in CLASS!!
Kim lit a matchstick after speliing today.. argh.. she pissed ESTHER TEo lo.. Esther Teo went outside the class and sit to wait for the one who lit the matchstick to admit lo.. -.-!! Frst tiem see teacher punish themselves...

tagging @ my Blog!!
OMG!! I saddened lo.. Today i see no new tags =(

My Mummy say..
My Mummy and daddy say i dun look like a student.. After school i go shopping and slack then come back eat sleep and use com. Sad lah! too bad lah.. Ur son Jovan Yeowant to like that leh.. Not happy is it??!!!!

WishList!!
Saw many nice cardigan in Teenage Magazine.. I WANT ONE!!!

9:54 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs