Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
23 and 24th Aug
Friday, August 24, 2007

Yesterday!!!
It was Day out with my darling Alvin. Lets see.. i think he is ORBIT. Or whatever. Very toot toot lo.. haha.. We went Bench Rd there to get our scouts boots. We took train, walk, went passed Concourse, Bras Basah, Bugis .. blah blah blah.. SO cool LO!! We passed so many place. its like a mini Singapore tour .. LOL

We saw Peolpe part 2 of KINSHIP (ch8 Drama). Jessica was there. Alvin din know anything. He wasnt Enthu. Coz he is NOT allow to watch TV!! So no life!!!


I took pic when we were at Bugis Station. I am the on on the Left.



Today!!!

Wahaha!!! I wnet for Teo's Remedial!!! ahhaahha!!
I diin Need to go de lo. My eng is like Pro. I mean not so bad lah.. haha.. Then cos my BITCH, SUFI, needed to go then i follow. She is still as HUMOUROUS to me.. ahahhahahahah!!! *PRO_NOUN_CI_A_TION!!!*

Then me and Sufi took bus 16 thinking that we will be passing Victoria sch and will see Fucker.. I mena Farhan. Sufi de Ex lah.. I think.. haha.. Then it din pass there!! ahhaha!!

-At bedok Mrt (By Sufi)


MY LUNCH!!!
I had mine when i met Cheryl and Darrel at Tampines. We were at CEntury Square. I had Pork Chop Baled Ric with Tomatoes!! It dam hOT!!!! (opposite of cold)


Then later Dionis and Van came.. We walked around.Thinking of buying Teachers' day present and the pIglet's (Huiwen!!) de Birthday present. But in the end. Ended nth.
We slacked around. Then decided not tto buy today. Then i suggested going to the open Plaza at Tampines mall. Therre go play Ground.. Then.......



HAha!! Everyone was not Enthu like me lo!! haha!! They only like the Turing round about stuff.. ahah!! Cheryl is the MOST NOT Enthu de lo!!! haix.. NOT FUN SIa...haha!!! Turing around makes me Giddy! I admit I am Weak!! haha!!! Then we i stepped on those ropes.. They were like.. Its gonna braek JOVAn. BE careful.. What the hell lah!!

+NOW U CAN UPLOAD VIDEO ON BLOGGER+

Bye~~~
I know u like him.. I think so..Think only.. Or is it he that like u??

10:13 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs