Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
21st SEP
Friday, September 21, 2007

21st Sep..

After PE, i was wet then went back class and started to have runny nose. I was wet cos perspire lah..
Then kept having water running down my nose.. It became kinda red.
Used many JQ 2000 tissue paper.. I meain.. JiaQIng's Tisue Paper.. haha..
Must Thank Him.

Science talent Progamme

the Physics grp stayed in Class.
haha!!
Then the OM came in.. Saw the Chewing gum wrappers.. haha.. then Jowie say he say the Bastard eating.. haha.. Actual fact.. i only saw JJ, shannon and Wing Leng had it..
then I din want to sabo jj and shannon.. =) THANK ME!

thats Me and JiaQing playing with the glue GUN!


MY Grp's BRIDGE


Marcus's Grp failure bridge. hhee



My Grp... We managed to hang all the wights we could found.. its like 36.8kg!! Broken the record.. wahaha!!!


After School

After sch me and Tara went to Parkway cos i wnated to get some Cds.. keke..
We went to the Coffee Bean.. RACHAEL was there.. =.=!!!!
We Chatted there..

MY CDS!!!!!


Chinese ORAL
I rushed back school for oral.. haha..
Then We chatted while waiting ..
DAM FUNNY!! Our teacher was Mr Ngoi..
Then i said"What is the conversation question is.. What do u think about being FAT?"
Then i continued "ASK THE TEACHER!!!"
ahah!!!
But my oral was dam lousy.. Gotta work hard in my chinese papers le.. I regretted .. Haix..
OH!! I realised that i wasnt sick anymore when i went to get my CDS!! ahha!!

9:45 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs