Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
RESULT UPDATE~
Tuesday, October 16, 2007

After the long holidays..
which is like HELL for teachers coz they gotta mark scripts and scripts of papers~~~

Ive gotten back Science, Maths and History.
I AM VERY please WITH MY RESULT!!
=)

History

67.5!!!
-usually i not so good de lo.. its usually worst than this ! hehe! I got higher than Jon leh.. He was like "I curse u did badly for history" b4 getting the paper. THAN i did better than him!!! wahaha!! I read through all my worksheets lo.. And the paper was like alot fromworksheets de. If i remember the facts of Great Depression (i think) i would ahve did much better ;)

Science

71!!!
-Hmm. I was thinking that i would did badly for science.. Coz the day b4 i din study as much as i studied for history. Highest in class was 80. It came from a ''Short guy"" RUbina said that.. Then... Hm.. I am quite happy le lah. Got better tahn Jon!! and ETSHER!! whahaa!!

Mathematics
82!!! + 1!!!! =83!!!
-I am so so so HAPPY!! whahaha!! I was laughing like hell when i know Jon got erm.. 75!! haha!!! highest in class was 84.5 but in level is 91.5(i think). Then my class got the HIGHEST PERCENTAGE DISTINCTION for Maths!! WHEE!! 1D is SMART lah! Actualli i got 82.5 de which can round up to 83 but i kena minus 0.5 mark for unit. hehehe
-HAHAH!! I forgot I got another 0.5marks!!! and rounding it up will will 83!!!

Higher Mother Tongue
-Listening 18/20 (I stupid Qn that made everyone got wrong)
-Oral 31/40 (2nd highest in class after JJ *sad*)
-Paper 1 part one 11/20 (quite a lot fail.)
-Paper 1 part two 49.5/70 (very GOOD lo)

7:38 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs