Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Saturday, November 17, 2007

ANNONUCEMENT!!!




#1. Mister ZHEN WEI reads my blog. =)
-I din expect him to read. =)




#2. I passed my STANDARD FIRST AID COURSE.
- =) I got 22/30 for MCQ. Gotta get 60% and above. Practical was NICE!! =)




#3. I went out with ZHENG JIANG today and we went town. From Plaza Singapura to Cathay Orchard to Paragon to Shaw Tower to Pacific Plaza to Wheelock. We went many places and i got him to the 2 storeys de ZARA!!!

- ---> my lunch with hi @ PastaMania.
-Although he shorter than me. But i enjoyed.

#4. I've gotten LuoZhiXiang's θˆžζ‰€δΈεœ¨ de ALBUM! =)
-Im his NUMBER 1 Fan!! haha!


#5. WEIFANG FINDS THAT IM GAY!!! OMG!!
-is it true???

10:44 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs