Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
NOTHING is BETTER!
Sunday, December 23, 2007


Nothing is Better. :)
The phrase above doesnt apply to all situations. Thanks.
I've always wanted a very nice, smooth, etc, skin(At least on the face.) So, ive tried many many skin care products. Especially those for pimple. Pimple whitening, moisturiser, etc, etc.
Ive got products that i got from a nurse(cousin), pharmacy, Guardian, Watsons and even Skin Centre(my sis go there).
If u are asking if the above stuffs i used are effective. My answer is: to a certain extent only. Recently, i STOP using ALL Pimple cream, moisturiser and all the crap! I only washes my face with Follow Me Facial Cleanser. My face got so much better. Pimples dont start to pop out as often!
Although using plimple whitening cream could realli show visible result, maybe in @ least 6 months. Coz i heard from TYRA that u have gotta stick with a product form @ least 6months to see the result. Im not one who can wait, so i always change the skin product very often. So maybe thats the reason that my skin wasnt that good.
Anyway. I am trying to write some crap on my blog. So, if u dun understand the above long essay i wrote, it will be due to my Lousy English cos im dam bad. haha!
SOOOOOOOO. For Me: Using Nothing is Better!

8:31 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs