Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Cheryl. Me @ TM
Friday, January 11, 2008

After school today was. erm. Usual scouts fall in lo. Then. They announce that there will be no scouts meeting on SATURDAY!! Wheeee~~

Want to go out. But! Alex (some unknown guy) kinda disappear while Melvin is kinda busy or probably he forgot that we are meeting. Tara going date with some guy while sufi going back home with Zul and the many of ther other ppl are either having CCA or going home.

I called Cheryl. And. TADAAA~ I asked her out!! heeehee. Since she wanted to try the Munchy Donuts near my school, i went there to get 4 for her. =)

Then took train to Tampines. I saw DEWEY! Alone crossing the road. haha.

I was kinda early. So i went to search for Cheryl's Birthday present ( her birthday was in Sep! haha! ). While walking toward IP Zone, i saw Jon. Some HaiXing guy.. LoL. IP Zone got realli dull t shirts. haha.SAW MISS ADZLIN too! (IT trainer from Gongshang. know her quite well k!) So decided to "TACKLE" B.U.M. However, no more size S left. haha! Last choice is to get a nice notebook from Precious Thotz. haha.

After paying for it. I came out. saw Cheryl! LOL!

We decided to have MOS burger. However, its only me eating. Cheryly was like " u go buy first". After i got my food, she told me that she wasnt eating!! AHHHH~~ I wasnt hungry too lo!!! And the Number that i got is "69"!! Whee~~ Saw JON there too. But i din say hi.. haha.

We chatted. talked. ALOT! And later we went shopping around. haha. I kinda got an idea of what to get for Chinese New Year le. heehee!!! OH!! And i LOVE Rado Watch!!! (i think they got guy's one) SOMEONE GET IT FOR ME!!


We walked around. Then we left for HOME! ;)

11:16 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs