Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
18 -19 March :)
Wednesday, March 19, 2008

18March (yesterday -.-)
Suppose-ing-ly... Im going to watch movie with Derrick after school and later my dearest NANNY (she babysits) told us that we have got enrichment class. Some solar car? machine car? kinda lesson. Only for talent class ;P
I was totally pissed when i know about. mood changed 165.43degress. (haha) Argh* I shouted @ JingHao in class. lalala~ Everyone looked at me. keke


Pictures of the solar machine car we made. It will run and move under light ;)

19March
Today after recess, those going BANG!-ga-lore had a short meeting. Mr Roy Soh asked for my name. Lalala~ I replied and i was like kinda shocked. haha!!!
After the meeting Esther said that Mr Soh was actually asking for Shide's name(he was sitting beside me). I was like kinda paiseh and feel dumb.
So. During the meeting after school for BANG!-ga-lore stuffs. I joined the Programmes Committe which is headed by NICHOLAS!!!! laala~ Our grp got me, ALvin, Nicholas, Esther (All from 2D, Rutterford and we are guides and scouts) plus 4 other sec1 girls. Kinda weird lah. 2 sec1 girls. haha! And. After the meeting, we found out hat Mr Soh actually know Shide long time ago, so previously he actually asked for my name. Its like so RANDOM! and kinda scary looking @ how he touches boy when he talk to them -.- .. keke

And and and. Today Wei Lao Shi asked who wanna go China for Exchange. I wan go and i feel like going. However, im already going to BANG!-ga-lore, the cost is not cheap plus between the China and Bang!-ga-lore trip, theres only 6 days of staying in Singapore. Dunno what to do lah.. I really want to go China!

-Ive officially quit the Chinese Drama group that is going for inter school competition ;)


10:27 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs