Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
1st and 2nd April
Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Haix. Nowadays i just cant concentrate in class and its like. ARGH* to me every minute, second in class. Maybe its due to the HOT and HUMID weather... Weather changes one's mood. AND my MIND gets very tight, seriously very TIGHT!. Maybe due to Stress? Haix. Hiax. Haix.

1st April
I casted a joke on 5 girls. LALALA~ 4 actually took it seriously. However, out of the 4, 2 of them know that its a joke. While the other 2, KIMBERLEY and TARA, took the joke way too seriously and lalala~.

Many people were unhappy that i joked on Kimberley. AND. I kinda the April Fool Joke during recess. I was happily chit-chatting like usual, with my plate of food in front of me... When i turned and look @ my plate. I Saw a cockroach. SHOCKED** I Screamed . Shouted. LOL .Its a fake cockroach that someone put... And and and. Many people were behind this thing lo!! So stupid!!


2nd April
PW:
lalala~ After Lunch, during Project Work, we had to turn dirty water into clear drinking water. AND. My group, with only 3 people (me, Darren and Jonathan) while the others or 5, made the clearest water, NEUTRAL for pH value and with low cost in the FASTEST time. Thanks to their leader, ME ;) Really proud of US ;)

After PW. Went out with ShaoWei and Wengguan. No comments for this.

11:52 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs