Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Sunday, April 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
-to all April babies! :)

Let me sing a Birthday song.
Happy Birthday to You.
Happy Birthday to You.
Happy Birthday to ......................
Happy BIRTHDAY to YOU! :) *claps*


08April. Darrel
Darrel Toh aka. Grass Uncle aka. Cao Shu aka. rabbit. :D I just realise that i dun have a picture of u and me :( Very very sad leh... Anyway. Thanks you for wanting to treat me to Pizzahut the other day for your birthday but i couldn't make time out. Sorrie. You can always treat me next time de :) :D

11April. Pearlyn
Its my Dear friend Pearlyn's Birthday!! :) remember the times that we had together?? SWEET! The time we had together was sweet and we always have sweets together :) We used to quarrel too :P

19April. Joaquin.
OH~~ Kimberley share the same birth date as you leh!~ haha! Anyway. Happy Birthday! Thank us for the sweater we got u :P I can only say, u are the MAN-est! Tooth got hit ,until shaky, and it was like an ant bite to u...

27April. Xinyi
YO sister!! So sorry cant attend your annual Birthday BBQ! Exams its on the next day of your BBQ so cant go... But i did go for the past 2 years :) Sorry! Anyway. I will continue and stay on to be your so called "Sister" forever :D Must remember me arh! I will make up for not going your BBQ de :D



PS:My birthday is on the 11 of May :) My birthday wish list will be out soon...

3:28 AM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs