Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
13may :D
Tuesday, May 13, 2008

13May!
-It was my Birthday yesterday

Today school started out with the normal assembly followed by the usual session of "addressing" by Mdm Yeo. After that. It was Chinese, I may Pass Higher Chinese Language this time too!
Music was about O level and assignments that we will have to do. O level music for me? NONONO! haha! I've totally ZERO music background. i gotta go attend Singapore Arts Festival events, anyone?
During recess, i actually talked to Mrs Lim and gave her my email as her email that was sent to Nicholas bounced back and Nicholas is sick today. Get Well Soon Nicholas.
After recess was Maths. i got A1. :D I didn't study for maths lo! Anyway. After Maths was totally slack cause many people went for Road Run.

Random pictures of me in class :D


SO, many people left class and i migrated over to the outer side of the class. Its much funner there for me :D


MY NewUrbanMale tee-shirt!!
Its adding up to my NUM stuffs.


Thanks Tara for getting me this Tee-shirt. I know many people shared for this too. Thanks Esther, Gloria, Jeanette, Sufi and Delbert :D Im sorry TARA! *Im not saying why :P


-Sexy Peacock!

LOOK at what I have did to Tara's hair! She look so Flintstone and that's SO COOL! I can be hair stylist next time :D Trust me! I'm a good one!

After school was suppose to meet up with Eunice and Derrick. However... Eunice got lesson and she could not make it. Met Derrick with a NUM paper bag and I was so happy, thinking he has gotten me someting from NewUrbanMale.
Eunice gave me a stupid-donkey-which-i-dont-know-its-name-from-winner-the-pooh's mug while Derrick gave me a pair of Mickey and Minnie's Mug. SO NICE! :D Thanks!

Derrick and I went to Parkway Parade and we had Lunch @ Swensen. The following picture is evidence of me meeting DERRICK!


He paid the bill :D So nice but I feel bad. Anyway. After that was random shopping around. I got Delbert a tee-shirt from Topman. :D

Just now, at night. I went to Tampines Blk201 market area with Mummy and sister. It brought me back memories of Kendrick. He and I went there to rent DVD last year. We rented Shrek2 and after watching that @ his house we wanted to watch Shrek3 in cinema together, but didn't. He cried a lot for me last time for some other reason. Anyway, Kendrick had left us in January for a better life up in the heaven. :) I was feeling very moody when i was there just now. Kendrick. I love u and I believe many others do too :)

12:06 AM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs