Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Term3 Day1
Monday, June 23, 2008

Term3 Day1
-time to study!


Its the start of term 3 and it's time to study! I doubt I have the drive to study... Haix.

School was okay today. Mdm Yeo was so happy when Nicholas presented to her the scarf the 7 of us bought from Bangalore. :D Time table changed and we will be having DnT for the last few periods of Monday.

It was usual boredom for me in class. trying to look serious during lesson and at the same time, totally bored. I sit at the side of the class, surrounded with people I wouldn't chat with. If I were to sit with my better pals, I would definitely make noises during lessons which is BAD!!

It is usual for me and Esther to bitch about people. And we came out with a conclusion today...

LAM WEI FANG!! WANG JIE RONG!!

Let's find the link between the 2 of them. Wahaha! :D:D Miss Lam WeiFang was totally paiseh after school when I approached her about that! :P

Hafiz darling left us... He is really immigrating. No more Hafiz... Sad. :( MY EX BOYFRIEND!!! WHOOO!!

Went to do Flash animation after school today. On the way to the computer lab, I said something like "FLASH! FLASH! FLASH! I'm Flashing!" and Mr Soh saw and heard me...:P!!

After flash, met Mrs Lim outside the library, she asked me to blog more photos on the firstjourney.blogspot.com At that time, I totally dare not look into her eyes. Because.. I was wearing coloured contact lenses and she had already warned me before.. Hehe

Clavin Klein-ed today! WHOOO~ SEXY!

STUDY HARD!!

9:10 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs