Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Mystery Lover
Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mystery Lover
-Day out with my mystery lover :D

I went all the way to Tampines in the afternoon to meet up with my mystery lover. We met each other at Tampines Mrt and we went to Orchard.

Did some windows shopping over there. Since Great Singapore Sale is over soon. I conclude that I am so NOT a sales person.
#1. Many people squeezing around.
#2. Sales prices are attractive but not the stuffs.
#3. Non-sales items looks very expensive compared to those 50% sales items in the same shop.
#4. Salesman and girl doesn't treat you that well during sales.

My mystery lover then decided to go arcade for a game of basketball. So, we decided to head back Tampines for arcade. On the way back, we called Darrel and asked if he would like to join us. So sad, he is going to have tuition, so can't make it.

Tampines Mall's arcade changed to E-Zone and I didn't know. This shows that I have not been there for long. Anyway. I top-up-ed my card and I found a card with 40cents inside for my mystery lover. :D

My mystery lover saw a guy somewhat looks like her guy. So I went up to check and it doesn't look like at all. But she was not happy so wnet to check too and she was so paiseh that it is really her guy-- Winston.

Too many people were queueing for the basketball game so we decided to scoop some sweets and play the froggie game :D:D

Did some windows shopping too and I suggested doing some art work....




Our Final Product!


My Mystery Lover is so HOT and SEXY right? Especially with her rebonded hair!! OMG! SEXY!! :D:D --- Dionis Liaw Yi Ling

We continued slacking and wasting time around Tampines Mall while waiting for her relatives for movie. Then after that I went Airport with my aunt, uncles, cousin and sis for dinner at Swensen's.

Derrick called and ask if I would like to watch fireworks. SO SWEET! :D

Stayed overnight at Auntie's house.

11:26 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs