Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Exams Period
Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Exams Period!!
-Give me a twist!


Hey Hey!! I haven't been blogging recently. :D hehe. Anyway my hairstyle is almost similar to the on in the picture now. (Always got caught for being too good looking, that's why got to get my hair cut) Haha!

Anyway. It's examination period now!! WHOOOOOO~ Hope everyone is studying hard :D It is going to be my last time studying some subjects! Definitely NO more literature for me next year, hehe, but it's a cool subject. :D:D
I MUST study hard and get into the subject combination I want!!! Work Hard!!

After exams, I will be left with less than a week and I will be flying off to Indonesia~ ASEAN Jamboree!! Don't be jealous! I 'll be having a whole new experience of sleeping in tent for 10 nights! :D:D

Many unpleasant thing has been happening around me. Haix. No one to share it with....

Anyway Anyway!!! I've just visited the NewUrbanMale blog and I am so in love with the RDS Revolution Cap in the Geisha design!!! It's limited and I hope I can get hold of it. :D:D I Love things withs Geisha embroidery. :D:D

All the BEST for my exams~ :D:D

9:40 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs