Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Teachers' Day
Monday, September 01, 2008

Happy Teachers' Day!
-Special Day.

Wow. Today is 1st September. Its a special day! It's the time to think back about what all the wonderful teachers had taught and done to me.

Lets take a look at who are the teachers that actually made a big impact on me since primary 1 :)

#1. Mrs Kok Meng Ling
She is one of the few teacher that my mummy knows. After teaching me for 2 years, she told me something IMPORTANT and I always remember that piece of advice came from her! She told me to write my surname with a capital Y. :) I wrote Jovan yeo for 2years and she asked me to changed it to Jovan Yeo, capitalising the Y. :D

#2. Mrs Teo Kwan Ying (Lee Lao Shi)
OH MY! This teacher is definitely great. She taught me higher Chinese 3 yeas straight since primary 4. Her teaching style was totally different from the other primary school teachers. Simply because she used to teach in Temasek Secondary. Her lessons were always enjoyable and fun, filled of jokes and knowledges. :)

#3. Mrs Grace Soh
This teacher definietly got thave an impact on my life lah. She is the teacher who went through PSLE with me. Muahaha! I always remember i golden rule from her as a science teacher. "Remember your facts on your fingertips! "

#4. Mrs Wong Teck Ngee
Haha! Everyone hates the teacher at first sight. If she is tecahing me now, I would definitely be calling her a BITCH everyday. However, Mrs Wong really thought us discipline. Discipline. Discipline. I really don't know how t explain but ever since I left Primary School, I really missed and thought that what she had done for us is really for us. Every students of hers will definitely remember "Draw a line after your work!" :D

#5. Gongshang Scouts Leaders
You guys are defintely great. Although they are my leaders, I learnt a lot from them. They are like my teachers, teaching me skills and knowledges all the time. It was really great that I had you guys during my PSLE year because I think I was totally confused at that time. Without my leaders, there would be no Jovan. :)

Muahahaa! These tecahers definitely created a huge impact on me. Muaahaha! No TK teachers on the list? haha. I will come out with one now...

#1. Soh Mun Yee (Smile Smile with designer-liked clothes, currently a VP)
#2. Sonia Yeo (You are really great!)
#3. Tan Wan Hwa ( U told me ur secret! whaha)
#4. Ngoi Kah Teck ( Whoo! he uses handkerchief)
#5. Radar Guna (So cool! )
#6. Liz (Sweet teacher :D)

anyway. Definitely not forgetting the 2 teachers that i spent my whole June holidays with.
#1. MRS LIM KHAR KEOW!
#2. MR ROY SOH!
You teachers are definitely COOL! WHOO!! Kisses! :D:D

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!

11:18 AM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs