Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Sec3 Day1
Friday, January 02, 2009

Day1 as a Secondary 3

I was just in time for school. Assembly in the assembly plaza and luckily I had Shuan, Benedict and Sheng Chieh if not I would be very lonely.

I'm in a pure Geogrpahy class and I have a Geography teacher as my form teacher :D Guess Who!
MISS RAZIE!
The sexiest! :D
The first thing she told me at the assembly plaze was...
"I don't like your hair"
She was just having an attire check. AHAHA. Luckily no barber.
Anyway. 3A has got Mdm SONIA YEO. It's so obvious that she requested to teach that class. All her goodie goodie 2D students are there.
HODs gave talks telling us to study hard and must attend supplementary everday which will end at 4pm!!! I have no time to go out after school!! I shall quote something from one of the teacher and I think it's really something for me to reflect on.
"In order to succeed, your will must be stronger than your skill."
After school was a 2D gathering. It was actually a planned birthday celebration for the January babies of 2D :)



Esther and I. Alvin (birthday boy) cutting cake :D

After celebration, I went all the way to Vivo and met up with Shaowei, Alfreda and friends. I saw Lishian ( I think i spell it correctly). Had Lunch at Piazzhut and awhile after that I left, it was very early, and I had like almost 10 people bringing me to the train station. :D


10:46 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs