Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Guides Carnival
Saturday, June 27, 2009

GUIDES CARNIVAL
-So many people.

Supposedly, it's primary 6 class reunion today but due to the bad response, it was canceled last minute last night. Nothing planned for the day, so decided to tag along with Phillip and Alvin to go to BISHAN for the Guides carnival at their HQ.




TK Girl guides :D

Safety precautions for H1N1 were excellent. Everyone had to register before entering, so in case if anyone who enters is sick, it will be easy to identify guests and QUARANTINE everyone. TK guides who reported for shirt also had to take temperature. OMG.

"Excuse me. Where is the Guides carnival?"
The first question I askied Miss Razie when I entered.

It was really crowded. Almost going to leave but Gloria came along...

Feeling really uncomfortable in my stomach after eating all the snacks and everything. So, I decided to skip lunch and look at Mister Alvin have his MACDONALD meal.


I'm such a great photographer. I can make him SMILE.


I didn't scream.

I Love my New Specs! :D

4:37 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs