Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
my cruise
Thursday, March 15, 2007

i bet u guys know i went cruise hor... haha

1st day(sunday)

went to harbourfront there.. then went in the cruise... took pic with those mascot.. haha...

anyway.. i went there with my sis, mum, 3rd aunt(mum side), 3 uncle(mum side), his wife aka. my aunt, my cousin and her husband and 2 of her child(kimberly and jamie), another cousin with his wife and a child(nigel) and another nephew (brandon)...total 14 ppl

B4 we went on the ship... brandon vomitted!! haha!!! heaven even board the ship and he vomitted!! sea sick??? haha!! we dun think so... erm.. then went to cabin then we went to the resturant inside and had lunch... the desert was something lah!! forget liao.. then he vomiited again!!! omg!!! haha... then we went back to walk walk round the ship.. coz not many ppl board liao.. then after that we went swimming lor... then had dinner.. went arcade. then i forget liao.. the @ 12 we went supper!! the super is like a meal lo!!! everynite eat and i gained weight liao!!

Some pics of first day...........





in the cabin.. my aunt sis and me!






Hmm.. that gal is kimberly.. shy shy... dun dare show her face.. hah.. they lady standing behind is my cousin, which is kimberly's mum.. can spot me inside??






ME!!!


here is near the giant chess are then below the pink thing is the children pool



AUNTIES SHOT!!!


my cousin, my aunt, mum, aunt



This is brandon and my aunt and uncle de cabin.. thats him in light blue then me and my sis and kimberly


the giant chess set!! is my sis , kimberly and jamie...

BRANDON!!! is he gonna vomit agn??? the lady behind is my auntie which is his grandma

At the buffet place.. we aways go there eat dessert... haha

STAY TUNE For day 2!!!!

12:53 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs