Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Teachers...
Thursday, May 24, 2007

Guys! I bet you all know the top 2 Teachers I hate in Tk is who right? Anyway.. they are... (Not in order of merit)
1. Mdm So/ Mrs Ong
2. Ms Mellisa Ho

Mdn So...
Hm... I didnt know why I hate her. Maybe of her evil eye starring at me for a few days last time. OH YA!!! She is BIAS! I hate Biased teachers!! She like 1C and love them so much lo! 1D is like, she only like those SMART kids. Hate her lo! Must be fair mah! Hmpf

Mellisa Ho...
Calling her full name. Being rude. Yes I am! I just think that this teacher doesnt need to receive my respect. As I said before she is just a Hao Lian and a popular teacher that dun allow students to go toilet. HATE HER! Today is her last day in school! POP CHAMPHANGE ! SHE IS LEAVING! today she finally allowed students to go toilet and finally didnt scold me when i read magazines during her SLACK period. SURPRISING! But i didnt ask her politely to go toilet! Because i dun think she deserve my respect. She gave everyone TIMEOUT- Chocolate. Jonathon snated mie and ate in class but i didnt take it back and didnny even want to have a bite because is MELLISA HO give de stuffs.
Some thing i find it weird. I dunno why i so EMO when her last day in school! haha!! I shouldnt get EMO because of her! Maybe i am too sleepy. Esther said that i am EMO as Mellisa Ho leaving. Haix.. I dun understand myself...

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL!!!!!
Keep it to yourself about this post

9:59 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs