Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
SCoUts on 21st July
Sunday, July 22, 2007

21st July
Morning go school for scouts.. Blah blah..
I just say the important point bah...
-We march in the rain
-we pump in the rain
-we pioneer in the rain
-we angered YiJin sir coz our marching wasn't good and ncc was there
-i retest Map & Compass test but i didnt study so sure fail de
-My whole shirt is da


m wet and brown
-I asked daddy to fetch me coz i din bring clothes to change unlike other meetings

After meeting, dad fetch me then my mummy want me to buy munchy doughnuts then dad drive me there to buy 12 pieces. Then go all the way back to Punggol. On the way back, my tummy was a bit pain. Coz of the aircon and my wet shirt. Then ive gotta sparate my wet shirt and tummy with my warm hands.
Then went Punggol there de kopitiam i went to take away 2 opiah.

Reached home.. Shower.. Eat.. Use com... Sleep

Woke up @ about 5.30... Use com abit more then changed into my scouts Uniform

Went to Tampines interchange then b4 that Dad and mummy went Petrol kiosk to pump air for tyres for my mummy de car. Reached there... Go cheers buy milk drink..

Then we took bus 3 to GreenView sec.
On the way.. me and shide chatted alot.. ahha!!! Good time for us to chat lo.. =)

At there.. I saw many many ppl... Eg: Spider, the Angmoh Siglap scouts, 2 guys who went to Cameron Highlands with Gongshang Scouts, Malcom Tan (Lol.. everyone should know him), YangZhen(cheif comissioner of Tampines ) , some guys who were from Poi Ching last time, and......
HUIKANG KOR KOR!!!! from Hougang..!!!

The Campfire was like so dam fun la!!! SHIOK!!!! There were some really enthu ppl on some schools lo. JONATHAN Rocks to the copre with his PIRATES COSTUME!!! WOOTSS!!!
And Rahoon was like going around wanting to take pic with others and nobody wnated to.. except me (i think). Jovan is forever Friendly de... wahahahah!!!!
In the End... Selading Scouts (TK) got the ward for BEST PIRATE COSTUME!!! and also BEST CHEER UNIT in the WEST!!! (The campfire is divided into East and West)

After that.. It was refreshment.. I went up to HuiKang kor kor.. And he was like... er... ORH!!!! Which unit u from... then he asked hows life?? I was like.. err... BORING lo... ARGH!! and how could he forget which unit i form!!!! argh!!!!!

Seladang Scouts Tradition after Campfire...
-->Foye in
-->Shout Cheer
-->DISMISSED

Then some of us took bus 3 back to Tampines... We and Shide cahtted again.. Then We took pic together..

balh balh.. i dun look good lo.. JiaRong showed us a Snata Clause pic of Rahoon.. WHAHA!!! LOL!

We din alight at the interchange but we alighted near the MRT... keke...

Mummy and Daddy Fetch me .. Then my wonderful mummy left $20 Isentan Voucher for me.. keke!!! Coz last time we spend alot then Isetan give a few hundreds of voucher.. =)

10:01 AM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs