Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Scouts on Saturday/ Oral
Saturday, August 25, 2007

Mister Jovan Yeo is Kind enough to Give the Scout some face. haha!! Cos i attended scout meeting today!!! whahahhaha! Main reason. Today got Oral. LOL!! No lah.. Coz i wanna go lo.. LOL!!!

First : PT!!! (Physical Training)
OMG!!! It was.. FUn.. LOL.. ABILITY TO SUCCED!! haha!! I cant do a standard Push up =( wahahah!! LOL.. its so Funny. I mean Cool! Coz i am SPECIAL!!! haha!!!

Second: CAMPCRAFT!!
mY grp gotta do clothes Line. Mr Jovan is like a... Hm.. To say it nice PRINCE, to say it not nice CRIPPLED. haha!!! I din do much!! Just hold the poles here, hold the poles there.

Halfway.............
ORAL!!!!
I got my Stead. I mean ESTHER TEO is my examiner. Haix. I know that long ago lah. But just to tell u guys agian! And Being the Hot and Sexy and Chio de Esther Teo, she is currently attached to JOVAN YEO!!! wahahahaahahahahaha!!!! She is so funnnnnnny!!!!!

Cam back. Still doing the same campcraft.. LOL

Third: Marching!
We did Drills. Not much of those coomon drills. We gotta do Marching Then is plus turning in a row. haha!! Turn turn turn.. LOL!! Then we gotta hold a spar and do also.. LOL!!!

4ourth: Polish Boots!!
We all gotten our boots. Then they teach us how to polish .. blah blah.. LOL!!!

5th:: GAMES!!!
They have got 3 different staions. One climbing up to second floor using the spar atteched to it. Like fireman like that. The other is Suicide window and Chariet race.

END

Thats all. then we got Evaluation blah blah..
haa!!
Vagina .. I mean Cheebai.. NO!!!! Jana.. (I think thats the spelling.. haha) aha!! The band ppl came down to have a drink then i went to Sufi. Then Vagina (Jana) say my Testes very digusting. She meant Testi. The frendster de TESTIMONIAL!!! haa!! I was like.. My testes very disgusting.. u wnat see again?? haha!! They the girls were like.. u so sick.. haha!! LOL!!! Testimonial say testimonial lah.. TESTI!!!!

Went home took 43. Then from Serangoon take train to Punggol. B4 that went to buy some doughnuts and egg tarts.

BYE!! Look out for nxt post!! haa

4:35 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs