Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
LAst Day of Sec1 ;)
Saturday, October 27, 2007

Last Day of Secondary 1!

I remember... The first few days in TK wasnt pleasant for me. I was lonely and helpless. Still in my primary school uniform. Coz i appealed for another school and hasnt gotten result @ that time. I remember.. i couldnt eat and slp well. It was dam unpleasant. Then things started to get better.

I think u guys would remember that i had good times with WeeHeng, Jonathon. then later ZhiXian, Shannon. I wont forget u guys. But why am i not as close as u guys now compared to last time its because of what u did. I seriously hate it and i have forgotten what actually happened. Jonathon. Ure a GREAT guy. ;) There were emo times too. There was a period of time that i actually go straight home everyday. That was the time that i slower got closer to Nicholas, Alvin, Shaun, Edric and gang. Those guys who went home rite after school. And now, i have my bitches! TARA and SUFINASUHA!

So many stuffs actually happened. Time really flies. I held Tara's hands so many times! First it was Science Talent Class audition, then we had the game, nida hold hands. Second was camp, we gotta hold hands in a long row to go for nite walk. There was third and 4th but i just couldnt remember.

We had Cohort camp, IDD lesson, Drama Infusion, Geography( MRS NEO), Chemist Cheif, etc etc. Many many fun and really nice activities. We gotta thanks Tk for all this.

Throughout the whole of this year, JOVAN YEO also spent lots of $$. Basically i get more freedom coz i can hang around after sch as i like. i actually got myself about 3 water bottle this year. More than a dozen cds. Many MANY Gatsby facial products. ALOT ALOT. I spent so so so much. =)

My result actually got alot better compared from now to term one. it actually improved my about 11%. Im so glad. Maybe its because of my hardwork but i still gotta thank all the teachers who taught me this year. Mdm Rubina. Mdm Soh. Mrs Teo. Mdm He Xiao Hua. Mdm Ong. Mdm Rozy. Mdm Nora. Mr Signh. Mrs Juliana Goh. Mrs Valeria Tan. Miss Mazeeda. Miss Nur. Miss Ho. Mdm Farida. i forgot our current art teacher's name. =) Mrs Ang. Mr Wee. Ms Kwong. Thanks alot!! Definitely there are lots more teachers for me to thanks ;)

Trouble i made in school. Definitle POn-ing my scouts every week and Mr Azman gotta call my Ah ma every week coz i gave him my grandma's number ;) haha. Then Being late for school. Got caught once for wearing ankle socks and i gotta buy a pair of disgusting TK socks. haha!

Anyway, everything gotta come to an end. Its the end of Secondary 1 school life. ;) Today was the last day.We had moring assembly with some prize presenting ceremony. Then go back class to clean!! After that, was recess with a talent show. And lastly, was the time for issuing report cards.

..........

B4 getting our report cards.-- Taking sily pictures!!



After school, i went to Parkway with my Bitch Tara. SHes such a Bitch. She went there to fix her phone. Then cant do it, coz need her parents. Then we went shopping. TOPMAN!! Whee!! I got a black long sleeves shirt. iT costed $29 bucks. (u can see me wearing it in the neoprint) Then i wanted a very cool shirt that Tara chose but its to ex and i ahve no enough $$. =)the picture below shows the shirt. ;)

This is how i look in the fitting room.

Many Tk ppl were in Parkway lah. Then later we went Burger King. Then i went to change into my new shirt. While going back to Burger King to find Tara, i saw Shannon with Felicia and Sarah in Kfc.

We then took bus. I went Tanah Merah. The took train to tampines to meet.... MARCUS>JEANNETTE>ESTHER>BENEDICT>GLORIA>KIMBERLEY>JOAQUIN>SUFI>DELBERT

Then we took neoprint. I was like superstar lah. Or KING OF NEoPRINT??!! LOL!!! Coz they waited for me to take neoprint. hehe.. But i als ask them to wait for me lah.. hehe. i feel so honored.

Then we went in the first machine. Got Prob after we decorate the photos. But lucky i took pictures of the screen when the girls were decorating. hehe. Then gotta change machine. Then later took another time in another machine. ;)

In the machine. Getting ready. ;)

Pictures of us using the machine that got spoiled by us (?)

NEOPRINTS!

Then while they were cutting the neoprints.. Me and Sufi the BITCH went to one machine and took pictures!!! whee~~~

tHEN HOR.. at the end, when leaving hor.. Someone hor. VERY BIG DE. Suddenly get angry lah. Then also because of soem ppl lah. AIYO AIYO AIYO~~ Tsk tsk tsk....

THATS THE END OF MY SECONDARY ONE LIFE.

12:21 AM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs