Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Swim. Science. Office.
Friday, November 23, 2007

Today..

I went Swimming with Javier at Tampines Swimming Complex
I din really warm up, Then i din excercise for very long. And i could feel the pain on my leg when i swim. So din really swim. we soak ourselves in the water. Talking. Blah blah. Slack lo. Then we Sun tan abit.

Then went Lunch. took pic with Javier but cant upload leh..

I took train to Jurong East. Coz go Science Centre for the Science Centre CIP Orientation. Then i was LATE. wahaha!! =)
Clar and her 3 guys were there liao lo... hahaa..
Then in the Lab. I stood up. gonna pass the paper to SUSAN CHANG then i drop my Pink Dolphin. Then Clar and the guys all LAUGH!!! LOL! Din had chance to talk to them coz was far apart and they left dam early. Haha! So din know which guy is D-LOY!! =)
Later SUSAN CHAG brought us around the Science Centre. Then she remebered my name. She ask me to stuff my head at the table there. The thingy that it will make ur legs disapper de. haha! then many other Cool Stuffs lah. ;)

Left Science Centre.
Took Train to Kranji. Cos gonna go find Mum AT work;)
Missed the first Bus. then waited for the next one. haha
The place abit remote .. haha.. As in.. Got ppl lah. But Boring place lah.
Nowadays my mum is the only one in the office coz her girls is either on leave or is attached to other company.

Here are some pictures... Of my Mum de Office..

Below the office


Office

1:29 AM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs