Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Designer Pouch!
Monday, December 24, 2007

Presenting... ...
The LATEST and ONE of ITS' KIND
DESINGNER POUCH

(-I know it dont look that great coz of the light-ing.)

THE DESIGNER!!!


MISTER JOVAN YEO!!

Basically I am inspired by the $$ in my pocket and the pencil cases around the streets. I have been looking for a Super Cool Pencil case for school but i just cant find one. Even if there is one, it would cost a BOMB! and u know, Mister Jovan Yeo changes his stuffs very often, so it isnt worth investing on a expensive pencil case.

I mentioned that it is an designer pouch just to make it sound nicer. U wouldnt want to hear a DESIGNER PENCIL CASE. ;D

I was walking around Compass Point a few days ago, and i past a girly shop. A shop that sells hair accessories and pouches, etc. So i decided to take a look. And the Black PLAIN Pouch caught my eyes! I saw it and i know its gonna be mine and i knew i will add something on it. I paid for it @ only $3.50. Then i brainstorm-ed abit. I passed by Mini Toons and i decided to get the white shoe laces to accessoria my pencil case. Without knwing how it would yurn out to be, I grabbed the shoe laces and paid for it @ $1.50.

I wanted to have something BOLD. So on one side of it, u actually see something like a dragon. I sew the white shoe lace on to make the design. And the Circular thing is actually something that pops UP. I didnt know what to do on the other side of the pouch. But since one side os Bold, the other side should be simple. So i just simple sew a Simple line on it. And i added a piece of Army Cloth with a shape of an "X" below it. ;) The "ring" at the side is made for me to hook on my hands. ;)WHile on the bottome of the other side, there is a little tag, Thats just to make it look nice. ;)

It took me about 3 niites to sew everything on. But i do it when i watch teevee or i cant sleep. ;)

-THE ABOVE ITEM IS NOT FOR SALE-


3:49 AM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs