Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Ideal Sweetheart
Monday, April 28, 2008

Ideal Sweetheart (Li Xiang Qi Ren)
by Ranie Yang

穿上洋裝看著手錶
(Dressing up nicely, I looked at the watch anxiously)
時間快到心碰碰的跳
(My heart was beating fast as the time approached)
和你的第一次約會來臨了
(This is my first date with you)
金色的陽光灑滿人行道
(The golden ray of sunlight poured on the sidewalk)

換了新唇膏把頭髮弄好
(I’ve changed a new lipstick and set my hair)
要你看到我的好
(For you to see the goodness in me)

*喜歡看你走路充滿自信
(I like the confidence you have when you walk)
 說話時候你的專注眼神
(Your attentive look when you speak)
 溫柔的表情笑容裡的天真
(Your gentle expression and your innocent smile)
 我相信 找不到有比你更好的人
(I believe I can never find a better person than you)
 你心裡理想情人是幾分
(How is your ideal lover in your heart?)
 是否也會有我的份*
(Will I be qualified?)

#好想知道你的100分 會給怎樣的人
(I really wanna know what kind of girls can get your perfect marks)
 親愛的你不要再陌生 增加我戲份
(My dear, please let me play a more important role in your life)
 我想問 親愛的你把感情升等
(I wanna ask, my dear, when you prepare to enhance the relationship)
 朋友變成情人 可不可以
(From friends to couple, Can you)
 告訴我標準 不要讓我一直等#
(please tell me your benchmark, so that I won’t wait in vain)

REPEAT*#

聽著那時間滴答的走 對街的你在點頭
(I heard the sound of the footsteps of time
You nodded to me from the opposite street)
好像一個夢 漸漸走到我前頭
(And walked towards me slowly
Everything was like a dream)



This is the song that can express my feelings :).My ideal sweetheart is gone.

5:50 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs