Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Updates :D
Sunday, May 18, 2008

Updates:D

Photographer: TARA!

#1. Got caught for long hair.
It was attire check somewhere last week. Mr Foo (I think) stared at me the moment he came to our class. I know my hair is like a patch of grass, all standing up... I told him I would cut it during the weekend but he said that since the barber is in school, I might as well cut it now. ARGH* During recess, I was asked to go to the barber. Luckily! The OM (Operation Manger), that everyone hates, saved me! He told the barber to just cut my fringe and some of my "grass" on my head and leave my sideburn and back of my hair alone. :D THANKS THANKS THANKS. It costs me 1minutes and $2. :D

#2. CHANGE IMAGE!
Image is important and I have decided to change me image! No more the sarcastic Jovan. (I hope so.) As told my many of my friends, I have spread the Philosophy of Sarcasm to many others. This isn't good at all. NO MORE SARCASM!
Even when people wear shades on the bus, just keep your mouth shut.
In my "Project" of changing image, I have decided to include greetings to teachers. Basically, suck up. Meet-the-parents event is like less than a week and I want teachers to talk good bout me :D
I will TRY and change for the better:D

#3. BUSY Schedule
Monday: Vesak Day ( Gotta stay with parents)
Tuesday: Learning Journey + Bangalore Meeting
Wednesday: baking cake with Tara and Esther for bazaar
Thursday: Charity bazaar + Bangalore meeting
Friday: Bangalore meeting + Meet-the-parents
Saturday: PLTC seminar
I'm like busy for the week. No time for me to meet friends, no time for me to go shopping, no time for me to relax!!!

#4. Blogging?
It's really nice to blog, you can express every thoughts and feeling freely. However, the thought of many people reading it and me wanting to portray a nice image, makes me really difficult to blog. I blog for myself? Or I just choose to blog for the public?

#5. Lonely

Nowadays, I hardly talk to people on phone late at night. It makes me feel so unwanted when I feel super lonely and quiet in the night. I don't send sms-es that much as compared to last time.
Oh and Thanks Shawn for cheering me up the other night. You've got your credit here :D

#6. Weird people
Weird people has been adding me on Friendster and Facebook. I know its dangerous to make friends online. :) I accepted all friend requests from Friendster. However, I didn't accept the Facebook requests. Simply because I am still not familiar with Facebook and facebook reveals a lot about someone.
To those weird people: READ MY BLOG!

12:12 AM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs