Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Global Warming
Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Global Warming
- It's getting hot!

Global Warming has been the hot topic since a few years back. The temperature of the Earth may rise up to 52degrees in many years' time. Many of us already can't take the HOTness of Singapore. Imagine future generations living in HOTTER environment... ...

During Geography lesson today, we touched on Global Warming.

What have I done to prevent Global Warming today?
#1. I took bus after school.
By taking public transport, we are actually reducing the amount of harmful gases produce from the vehicles.

#2. I had fruits for lunch.
I was taught that even when we eat meat, rice, etc, we are also contributing to Global Warming. So i decided to go for fruits during lunch. Anyway. another reason for taking fruits its because of my CRAZY DIET project :)

#3. I'm using an old picture for today's blog post.
Simply by not taking more pictures. It helps. I don't know how to explain. But the latest issue of 8-days said so and they also recycled their cover page with Zoe Tay's photo shoot last year.

Contradicting to the above 3 points, I...
#1. My Dad dives me to school.
NOT eco-friendly at all! Sharing public transportation with others helps save the environment :)

#2. Fruits come in plastic bags.
I bought a wedge of honeydew and cut green apples today. They came in individual plastic bags and a bigger red plastic bag which was used to put all little bags together. Not being Green at all with all those plastics~
*Ahem* Mdm Yeo *Ahem*

#3. I'm using computer.
Long hours spent in front of the computer is not good too. Not only to our eyesight but also to the environment, more energy and electricity needed.

Anyway. Let's be GREEN! :D

10:33 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs