Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Racial Harmony Day
Wednesday, July 23, 2008

RACIAL HARMONY DAY!
-It's the time for us to reflect more...

I was suppose to be in school at 7 o'clock for last minute preparation of our presentation on Bangalore trip. In the end, I actually woke up late and I was almost late for school.
I reached school minutes before assembly. I rushed up to lecture room (venue of our presentation) and uploaded the slides onto the laptops. Mr Soh excused me for assembly so I stayed in the lecture room with Sam together with some others.

Mistakes were on the schedule of the day. Only sec 1 and 2 students were suppose to come but the overall timetable showed that the sec 1 will come at 10.40 while sec3 will be coming at 10. MISTAKES! Our session is about 1 hours, I suppose.

Despite all the mistakes, there were still some sec2 that were suppose to come. We presented to them shared with them about our experiences there.


BANDIT ROY! (That's my Scarf from Bangalore)


Nicholas: Queen Look. Jeannette: I-dont-know-what-to-say Look

Esther: Sonia Look Jovan: Ugly Look!

Main Presentation.


-SPOT ME!


LANGUAGE Station!


JEWELLERY and PAINTING Station!


4 cute sec1 boys dancing to Indian Poem. :D

The 2nd session with the sec1 kids are actually more engaging and interesting. If I'm not wrong, at least 40 students came :D Let's name the sec1 kids I know...
Heather. WengTuck. Ian. KaiJun. Kristol.

After everything we had a debrief by our dear HanJie, Nicholas and Msiter Soh. I almost teared when Mr Soh said that this is the last event we are doing togteher as a group. It's really sad but there's always chance to work together in the future.
** 3 Cheers for 2008 BANGALORE TEAM!

Went back to hall for perfromances whcoh include skit, dance and even fashion show. OMG. Anyway. I just want to share with you guys a quote from the skit. Just think about the quote, I think it is so true :)
"If you judge people, you will have no time to love them."

School ended and Mister Soh and Mrs Lim got us Macdonalds! SO COOL! Many thanks to them ! :D:D



It was so fun singing the Barbie Girl song and going "Bite bite bite" on those scandals.. haha. Examples:
Esther BITE BITE BITE, Nicholas BITE BITE BITE.
YueYing BITE BITE BITE, Gigg BITE BITE BITE.
Clara BITE BITE BITE, Wilson BITE BITE BITE.
You must be thinking "BITE WHAT?!" Simple chicken nugget lah!



After out lunch treat outside the Library, we all took bus 33 to don't-know which stop and walked all the way to Eunos Mrt. Sam, Alvin, HuiKhuan and I took Mrt back while the rest took bus.
At Tanah Merah Station, I saw Cheryl. So I brought her to Tampines Mall and we wanted to have Ice Cream but WENGGUAN called and ask me to go Bugis. -.-

I train-ed all the way back to Bugis and waited for Wengguan and Garrick. Spent time slacking there and we back home before evening. :)

11:42 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs