Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Rizal Subani
Tuesday, September 02, 2008


RIZAL SUBANI!
-maths sucks.

I'm giving you fame. :D

"I HATE MATHEMATICS .
I FEEL THAT MY SEC 2 LIFE OF MATHEMATICS IS RUINED. Doing the Math practice paper, I felt like tearing. Every question I had to stone for 5 minutes before working on it. I can't remember the things I've learned ! ]: My math is deproving and deproving . I really loved Mathematics last year when Mdm So was our teacher. Mr Rizal ? Rather than using the time to teach, he uses it to scold people who doesnt do their homework / bring their work / never hand in / CRACK LAME JOKES. Last year our class was like the top in Math . This term ? One of the worst . Instead of encouraging us to work harder, he tells us we are slacking / doing badly , compares us with his other class 2G who has done much better than us . HAIIIII. I hope you don't read this but I hope you know you are doing this ! I can't stand your mood swings also . One time come into class so moody , then everyone diam , then you start saying something somewhat funny and everyone tries laughing . Another time come into class so happy , cracking jokes and no one else would laugh except some. blah blah blah , when we ask questions, your answer always seems to be flaming the person . rather than trying to help , its sounds like "were you not listening during my class?" People sleep , just ask them to wash their face can alr . Instead, you waste about 10 mins scolding the person infront of the whole class . If you think about it , when someone sleeps , it shows your class is boring . He is actually telling you in a silent way , and you can change your style of teaching . No use forcing that person to stay awake just because you don't want anyone to sleep in your class . To be honest , no one in 2D is stupid enough to sleep during important subjects like Math"
Adapted from Esther's blog. Http://teensout.blogspot.com

What Esther said is so true! Hi-five*!

Anyway. If you happens to read this or any teachers are reading this, this is what I think that Esther wrote. So yeah. Hate me if you want. I don't love Subani either.

11:42 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (1)

1 Comments:

hi how are you

By Blogger nivram cruz, at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs