Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
FAT Jovan.
Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Past...
Xinyi. Keith. Me. Kylie. Celine
Present...

I know I look ugly. haha
Face: Look Better. Less Fats
Body: SLIMMER :)
Arms: Thinner
Waist: At least 5inches lost
Thighs: Thinner than my Sis

Jovan Yeo looks so different from 2years as compared to now. :D Why? Simply because we live in a very superficial world. U look ugly and fat, BYE BYE. Let's be frank, if 2 people who both have equally good character but one looks better than the other fat one. Who will u be friend with? Obviously the better looking and thinner one.

-SERCRET REVEAL-
How did I lose so much weight?
Firstly, I'm in the growing stage and I'm gowing taller. So, my fats are being spread around when I grow tall.
Secondly. Diet control. No unhealthy snacks and sweet drinks!! Try not to eat if possible and I chose to take more meat than rice (carbohydrates) at a point of time. I don't know if it works. haha.
Thirdly. I set a target for myself! :D:D Lesser fat= Fitter (I suppose)= Better looking = Able to find my perfect partner!! :D:D

Haha. Slap me if u want.

Anyway. I have been eating alot recently because I think I've lost way too much weight. Haha. :D:D Happy stuffing myself with food everyday :D:D

I post this simply because people ask why and how I lost so much weight.

2:53 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs