Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Tagged by Shaowei
Sunday, January 04, 2009

Rules must be followed:
Each blogger must post this rules.
Each blogger must start with ten random facts about themselves.
Bloggers that are tagged need to write about their own blog, ten things and post this rules.
Don't forget to leave them comments telling them they have been tagged and are to read your blog.

10 Random Facts about me.
#1. I look older than my age.
#2. I love shopping.
#3. I hate being alone.
#4. I live in a deserted part of Singapore.
#5. Recently, I have a lot of dirt in my nose.
#6. I love being straight forward.
#7. I have ugly eyes.
#8. and a flat nose.
#9. and a mole on my right hand!
#10. I shit everyday. :D

1.Who's the person that tagged you?
SHAOWEI!

2. Relationship between you and him?
GOOD FRIEND!

3. Three impressions of him?
Tall. Himbo. Hairy!

4. If he becomes your enemy, you will?
I will make sure everyone on the street will criticise him like hell when he is out.

5. What will you say to the person you like very much?
I LOVE YOU!

6. Characteristic i like about myself?
Straight Forward?

7. Characteristic i hate about myself?
Unfriendly and too friendly.

8. For the person whom you hate, you say?
I would not even say anything to the one I hate.

9. What do people feel about you?
I'm shy to self praise.

10. Your crush?
Cannot tell.

11. Pass this to 10 people:
#1. Esther
#2. Alvin
#3. Jeanette
#4. Gloria
#5. Jowie
#6. IsaacKennie
#7. HuiKhuan
#8. Marc
#9. Dionis
#10. Xinyi

12. If 5 & 7 were together?
[Jowie and HuiKhuan] It will be crazy!

13. who does 5 like?
[Jowie] Cedar girls?

14. What colour does 9 like?
[Dionis] HOT PINK!!!!

15. Say something about 8?
[Marc] He is cute and he used to kick my butt everyday. :(

16. Who is 2?
[Alvin] Stupid question. He is ALVIN LOH YAO JUN.

17. Talk about 3.
[Jeanette] Skinny. EAT MORE. She has got cute little eyes :D

18. Who is 10's best friend?
[Xinyi] I don't know but I'm her Sister! ahaha

19. Who's the sexiest among all 10?
Me lah!

20. What colour does 4 like?
[Gloria] Black? She has got a black bag.

21. Is 4 single?
[Gloria] Not sure.

22. Your relationship with 1.
[Esther] More than a good friend :D

23. Are 5 & 6 best friends?
[Jowie and IsaacKennie] Impossible.

24. 9's surname?
[Dionis] LIAW!
25. 7's nickname?
[HuiKhuan] ALVIN? haha

26. Say something to 8.
[Marc] Meet up soon and must invite me to your birthday party if you have one! :D

27. Say something to help 9.
[Dionis] Don't anyhow make friends with people only.

28. Who do i admire?
TYRA BANKS!

29. Where does 1 live?
[Esther] Bedok reservoir area :D

30. 10 of them know who you like?
NOPE!

31. Say something to 6 when you see her.
[IsaacKennie] Don't be mean and I think I have a life :D

32. 10's spouse?
[XinYi] I don't know.

6:31 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs