Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
overall post
Friday, March 23, 2007


due to the demand for post i gotta post and i dun feel like writing bout cruise liao so just show u pics bah

in short..

the trip...
i went foot massage @ phuket
i spent a lot @ Peneng Bodyglove...

Nth much liao...
i upload pics bah!!!

Then my life also nth much to say lah... went bowling on friday sch holiday with darrel and cheryl and dionis @ safra tampines and it was fun larh...


then i got new spects!!!! full frame de and the side is white while the front is black!! ahah
some pics...





ON crusie wor! not shopping centre



Duty free shopping!!!



after supper went for night walk..


OPSS!!! wad am i doin?? and this angle can see my double chin!! arh!!!

My aunt sis and me!!!



My mummy and me!!



Just now at nite.. now in the morning!

on top of the pool...



me.. what doing??


ME!!!!!


Children shot!!! am i suppose to be in it?? haha

from left to right... Nigel, Brandon, Me, Jamie, Kimberly, My sis


Me sis and my my MUMMY!!!


AT Phuket!!! beach!!!! with those shopping bags!!! haha!! i went foot massage b4 i took this photo...




LIBRARY!!! on cruise!!


Another Library one!!!! hahah!!! I shuai hor!!! haha



ITS MY NEPHEW!!! Nigel!! so cute hor!!! k1 oni!! oppss!!! look at the black black thing beind him!! thats my leg!!!



In the resturant.. why i look so ugly???!!


I look ugly tooo!!!!


NIGEL!!!! haha!! woth him Pink gameboy!!!!




WOW!! wad a shot!! me , cosin jie jie, her daughter, nigel, his ah ma aka. my jiu ma, my mum, my aunt, kimberly


ME!!


Me aunt and sis


my mum me sis and aunt


CUTIE!!!! Kimberly Nigel jamie and my sishhhhh


One last photo for the cruise... this one is actually is the first shot
END OF CRUISEEEE!!!!
Hm.... the holiday de saturday.. i went my cousin hse for hse warming then some pics larh... he hse quite near to tkss

They playing ball here... the white guy is Brandon
they throw the ball to the pool agn and agn

and retrieve is agn and
i think thats all the photo i have for that day
After sch.. some shots after sch...

the gals... esther sufi and jeanette


BLOCK
Sufi and jeaneettte

all dun have me... but the main purpose is for the gals to save to their com larh!! haha

BYE!!!
Dunno when is the next time i will post.. ahah

9:33 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs