Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Thursday's photo...
Saturday, May 26, 2007





Clockwise Direction:
1.ESTHER's Comprehension! 11.5/25! FAIL!!! so sad!! I better than her lo! I Passed!
2.Haagen Dazs Ice cream. Went Pertrol Kiosk with Mum then just feel like eating then just bought it!
3.Esther Teo (the person who marks Esther Tay's Compre). I dunno what is she doing. Awhile after i took the pic, she borrowed my LIME magazines and read. HAHA
4.ESTHER TAY! Outside Pizza Hut! SHe like 'idiot' (no offence) like that, wlaking outside while me and Jonathon enjoy our food! Wakaka!
5.ASS HOLE! I mean M. HO! I mean Succky Ho. I Mean Mellisa Ho. I mean Miss Mellisa Ho de Back view! ahah!!Now everyone know your backview le. BE CAREFUL NOW!!! U may get killed by my gang anythime! WAHAHHA

4:33 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs