Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
mon & tues
Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Monday!!
Hmm.. DRAMA INFUSION!!!!!

Blah blah.. First skit.. I just said EXECUATE!!! and my group de so short lo.. haha!!!
2nd skit i i just press the remote control and they gotta act out.. haha!!! I kept pressing "69"!! Wahhaha!!! Dun think sick.!! Bleahs!!
Ah so didnt come in and Farida alos.. Then the relief teachers always got bullied de.. haix....

Got Geog and Hist test after and i think i MAY pass History and Geog.. maybe bah... LOL! Out of 4 qns for Geog i ans 3. HAHA!!! And out of the 3 one is 5 marks qn and i wrote one line.. whaha!!! LOL!!

Then met up with Dionis and Cheryl for Harry Potter @ 5 @ Tampines GV. Saw 1c de keith with his gal. LO.... Chio lo.. They so close to each other in they cinema de lo.
Then some ppl sam name as me de hopr... Got angry coz he say dun watch and i watched and he say i STUBBORN!!! ;P I have got my freedom!! whahha!!

TUESDAY!!!!

LOL... FUNNY!!! MUST READ!!!
I haad this Eclipse mint thingy then when i finished it. The metal case was being kicked my my dear friend Jonathon then later, we suggested to put it into Esther Teo de bag. For ur info: ESTHER TEO is our Eng Teacher. Then we were laughing laughing all the way.
Then..
After school.. when Jon open his bag.. The metal case is in his bag!! wahhaha!!! Dunno what happened!! LOL!! So dam Funny lo!!! =)

Ah So.. She did alot of BRA!! I mean AlgeBRA!! Lol... Boring!!! Who loves her?? Other than Benji?... hahaa

He Xiao Hua finally talked to that idiotic bastard.. argh!!!

Rubina kinda caught me sleeping in class.. But didnt say.. She signalled to Jowie... =)

Erwin use Acne patch!! wahaha!! -I using now.. testing it only.. I got the sample from Teens Magazine- and now he knows my blog =)
CHEMIST CHIEF!!
No more Big boobs and mini skirt le... haix.. sian lo.. Not interesting le...



Isnt that me?? haha!! this is a fake candid shot .. whaha!!


CHEESE!!!

OMG!! Mr LEE!!!

Me and JON!!! wahha!!!

Tara and Sufi!!! The looking under me!! OMG!!!

Oaky.. My Group did the Grape plus Strawberry plus carrot de Butter, fizzy drink and salad dressing.. LOL!!!
I was very pissed with all of them lo...
Alothough Jia Qi ng is Enthu but he has got no brains de lo.. as in common senses... (no offence)
Nabils think he is the leader like that.. do nth.. WTF!!!!
darren oka okay lah.. But dont really considerate about hygiene de lo
Joan SLACK DE LO!!!!!
Any all the SAI jobs i do okay. I gotta chop, cut, take care, lead, ensure everything okay, clean, dry... etc. etc..
ARGH!!!!
BUT!!!! My group got the highest marks!! and got this alarm clock?? stop watch?? some cheapo stuffs lah... lol

And it was FUN and FUNNY chatting together with MArcus Sufi and Tara. We dam open e lo. We will like.. eh u so fat!! u so FLAT!!! Ur big boobs (i think)!! Jovan the Sexiest!! LOL.. THEN its like FUN!! I like this lo..
6.1 as like this... 1D is not!! In 1, u cant anyhow talk, cos u will offend other ppl easily.. =( is so not fun lo..
I always call Cheryl and Dionis SIAO CHAR BOR!! I even say it out in front of them. Then Cheryl willl bo chap. Even when Cheryl is Angry, she will poke me but still =) de lo.... NOT like 1D... SUFI is GREAT!! Tara too.. !! =)!! Bitches!! klekexxxx!!

=)
I am confused.. WHO?? Joavan?? Jed??? WHO?????????

7:58 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs