Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Saturday Out!
Sunday, July 29, 2007

Saturday went Dinner with Dad's Myanmar friends @ Great World city.
He and that Uncle kinda have bussiness in Singapore lah...
Then eat dinner.. I gotta sit beside her daughter (same age as me).. PAISEH!!! I drop my food on my pants too!! PAISEH!!!! =(
Then talk .. They chatted bout what the new bussiness tehy gotta do.. blah blah..

End o f Year i may need to Fly down to Myanmar. =( Coz the Uncle de daughter got married. . .
Haix... I remembered i cried last time..
@ this place of Myanmar...

Pic Taken in end of 2004
I remembered..
WHen we were there... Our life was relaxing and luxorious... Until we went to this Golden Stone thingy.. Terrible!!!!!!! Haix.. When we were at Myanmar... Tsunami!!! whaha!!!

After dineer... My shopaholic mummy went to Zara... OMG!!! I see so many i like one!! I wan the Jackets!!!! SO NICE!!! And SHOES!!! The shoes only $69.90!!! White shoes.. They are so class and nice.. i shouldnt have bought Fila shoes.. Haix...
In the end.. Mummy bought nth coz the shop closing and the piece she wanted dun have size S. =(

1:16 AM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs