Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Jovan is lonely...
Friday, July 27, 2007

Jovan is lonely..
i dunno why..
he feels that way...
he just thinks that his life sucks..
he dun ahve such good life like BEnedict...
Rich guy.. Got chauffeur...
Anyway. wad has it gotta do with lonely???
Jovan is lOnely..
i dunno why...
I just love talking to some ppl...
they really makes me smile whenever i talk to them...
i dunno why..
Jovan is gonna be sick soon..
he got sick last nite..
very very sick..
Jed knew that i was dam sick..
as in flu, runny nose.. Not the other sick...
Lonely... Lonely..
Can i wake up??!!!
get friendly to everyone!!!
Everyone in 1D, sec1, SCOUTS!!!
I think i have got this dam 'dao' attitude towards ppl i am not close to..
i dunno why...
Nowadays... i will 'fan bai yan' translate directly from chinese is turn white eye. I dunno how to say.. But i will just do that to some ppl lo..
I dunno why.
Maybe i changed...
Not the one in GongShang that everyone knows now...
Reccess now is super lonely .. sometimes not..
i will just get my self milo and sit.. i wouldnt sit alone.. coz i dun wan ppl to know i lonely..
i would sit with the class...
but its like.. no talking there..
i dunno why..
d i really sucks??
will the world gets better without me??
i am not sure....
i thunk.. this is kinda a rubbish post..
i am just typing out what i feel now..
no hiding
no deleting...
I hate myself....
I wan a nicer me...
Although when i compare myself to others.. i would feel contended but sometimes not..
i will reaally feel dam down de lo...
Haix...
Suddenly think of Marc..
Why must u avoid me??
WHY?? What have i done??
Serouslly.. i kinda like u lo...
Okay..
why am i typing this??

JOVAN!! SMILE!!!=)
I am trying hard.. but cant....

--Bye

10:09 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs