Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Shoping alone..
Thursday, July 26, 2007

after school was lonely for me...
No one...
Everyone got CCA, maths Olympiad or Maths remedial.. =(
Jovan is alone.
Sadly.. got to deal with Joavan and Jed also...
I have chosen JEd.

I went to Tampines mall....
Went to Fila.. Bought a pair of white shoes...

$80plus dollars... got member discount also..5%
Then went Isetan see got hat can buy to use on the voucher...
Then see billabong stuffs.. blah blah..
Walk to Postoffice to post my letter for Xiao Han... so long nvr post it out =)
Then went back to interchange..
SAw darrel..
Then i went to Bengawan Solo buy some kuehs for ah ma..
then took bus with Darrel home and we chatted...

I felt noone beside me and didnt bother about ppl around me...

9:02 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs