Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
1st day of Holiday...
Monday, October 29, 2007

I walk a lonely road,
on the boulevard of broken dreams.
Where the city sleeps... ...
This song suddenly came into my mind. Its a song by Greenday, i think. Learnt this song in scouts last time cos nida perform, then in the end never. ARGH.
Anyway. I woke up. Brushed up. Grabbed my Fila Bag. Stuffed my PSP, Hana Kimi Dvd, 1taiwan show book and wanted to bring my laptop but chose not to. Then Left for my grandma hse.
Slept there for very long. until 11 plus then woke up. Had porridge for breakfast? lunch? LOL. Then slaxk awhile only. Xinyi called, ask me to go out. =)
Then met darrel, kylie, xinyi. Discuss some chalet stuffs. Darrel left dam early lah.
Then we continue discussing. BLAH BLAH BLAH lah..
Went outside xinyi hse. whatever whatever.
Decided on chalet food also le. haha! =)
Its eveing le, then went back grandma place. SLEEP. (my favourite hobby).
Then because went out with them then raining plus we walk around. So kinda SICK now.
Woke up had dinner, watch teevee then went back home with parents le. =)
Came home. Weighing scale. I LOOKED. OH MY GOD LAH!!!
My weight was like **kg!!! argh!!! It went down to **kg and it came back!
After my Thai trip, i din control on my food and i din do my lousy excercise!! So.. i am now **kg!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
First day of holiday and i am SICK and FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:50 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs