Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Christmas Eve.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY X'MAS!

I just got back After X'mas "party-ing". WHOOO!!
Reached home @ 3.20a.m. *Thats so early;) Even the newsapaper has been delievered to my house. haha!

It was niite out with me sis, Auntie, Uncle and Cousin. ;) Whoooo~~

Dinner @ Genki Sushi Tampines Mall.


After Dinner, i tot and i was told that we will be going to Orcharf to see the lightings. However, we ended going to my Uncle's Army Camp. Murai Camp (i suppose) We went to his Mess and started Karoke-ing and Pool-ing. ;)

Can u sing better than me??


WHOOO!! MISTER SEXY!
Wear this Mister Sexy on you is better than wearing some stupid Mister Cartoons tee. Opps




I really enjoyed it alot! Whoo~ Singing! Singing! SingIng!! I realised that it was mostly Jolin Tsai's song that got me dam HIGH! WHOOO! Happy! @ one point of time, my Mum came in from here dinner with Boss. Whooo! Mum can sing tooo! She once sang on the FM Love97.2 and became the champion! LOL! Anyway. It was Realli FUN!!!
After that, it was about 1 or 2 plus le. We decided to leave and went to Jalan Kayu for ROTI PRATA!! Whooooo~ I Love it Baby~.

4:26 AM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs