Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Monkey! :D
Wednesday, May 21, 2008

MONKEY!
-Thanks WeiYing.

Early in the morning, when I was still in the car, outside school, I received a phone call from WeiYing. she asked me to hurry simply because she wanted to pass me the Monkey! My present :D

From the picture above, you can conclude that Monkey Ah Meng is definitely very "Zi-Lian" (self-obsessed). My Ah Meng is so cute except for his ugly nose :D

Carrying the Monkey around attracted lots of attention...
Mis Liz actually asked me if it was my Birthday while I was reading Teens magazine.
Mr Rizal play with the tail of the monkey in computer lab. -.- He is always acting cute.
My Roy Soh shouted "Where did you get the Monkey?"
Some weird teacher commented about the Monkey too.
And and and. I was told that Miss Karen Wong :) Squeezed the head of Ah Meng. :D:D So nice of her ah~

"Bye Gloria Auntie and Joaquin Uncle" Monkey Ah Meng
"Faster eat your food Auntie Jeannette!" Monkey Ah Meng

Monkey went shopping at Tampines Mall after school. While I went for my haircut, Ah Meng followed Esther, Jeanette, Phillip and YanHan around to get stuffs for tomorrow's bazaar. My hairstyle kinda change a bit a bit. Now my pimples are more visible. Argh*

Jeannette and gang got a BIG piece of purple corrugated sheet for tomorrow's Bazaar. And it will be our signboard... Kinda -.- arh. And I use the word "corrugated". CHEEM-MO-LOGY!

Here's another picture that Alvin snapped in class. He was random lah. Took my phone from the desk and *KACHING, I smiled for it.
I look ugly.

9:16 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs