Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
29/10/2008
Wednesday, October 29, 2008

29 October

Early in the morning, some men came to my house and started to fix and install the air-cons. The air conditioners in my rooms were spoilt for months.
I took bus to school in the early afternoon and collected my report book together with Alvin. Im 11th in the class! :D Cheer for me! whaha :D

Met the others to celebrate Gloria's birthday at Parkway and headed down to East Coast Park.
Cycled all the way to Changi and I fell off the bike 8 times (as told by Esther) but I think I fell off more times. The brakes and the chains all went out of place and Alvin had to fix it for me :D Thanks!


Returned the bikes and to my surprise/ horror/ shock/ joy, I saw Miss Dionis Liaw and Clarrisa! :D

Went to Swensens' for dinner. Jowie, YanHan, Esther, Alvin, Benedict, Delbert, Phillip and I were all there for Gloria's birthday dinner :D Jeannette made haer surprise appearence.

I was fast in finishing up my food and I went out secretly and met up with BoonHui to get a cake for Gloria. The auntie at Bengawan Solo called me a "XiaoJie". Ahem* Which part of me looks like a lady? Probably the auntie needs an eye check.
Surprise Surprise! A Kind soul there offered to help us look for a lighter to light up the candles. Thanks a lot! :D

Tadah~ the Birthday cake!


Cut the cake. Smahed the cake. Shoot the cake. Fed the cake. Cleared the cake.
After that, I took a long bus ride home and it was late when i arrived at home :)
All pictures are from Esther. Thanks

11:47 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs