Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
12 Oct :)
Saturday, October 11, 2008

12 October!

Went to Scouts HQ in the morning, did nothing much. We had the sending off ceremony in the afternoon and it lasted for only 20 minutes. Haha. The dance performance put up by some of the rest of us was cute.

1.Mummy wanted to go shopping.
2. Mummy want me to go home.
3. Parents wants to fetch me.
4. They don't want to go out anymore.

I was pissed with them for changing their plans. I was totally angry. In the end, I decided not to stay home and rot and join some of the 2D people at Raymond's birthday BBQ.


I'm an ugly nerd.

Made my way there and it was in the late afternoon already. Had dinner, BBQ food and some yellow rice there. Haha. Raymond's Ah Ma's ARHCAR is really nice :D


3 sexy GRASS :D



I LOVE THE BRIDGE!


LOOK AT ME!!


I felt Traumatized.
It was really scary going down the slide.


while the others were having lots of FUN :)


WHEEE!


SMILE SMILE!


Esther is inside now. Haha

Hide and Seek in carpark was super funny. Haha.
Round 1: I partnered Alvin and we were the second pair to be found.
Round 2: YanHan and Gloria were the catchers. Everyone went to hide. In the end, the game was not started because the 2 catchers come find each others. Haha.

11:22 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs