Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Xin Nian Kuai Le.
Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
XIN NIAN KUAI LE.


I've been busy with school work, trying hard to adapt with secondary 3 life. Many tests ahead and I've already had a few tests. School takes up most of my time. :(

I shall show off a bit.
I was chosen to represent Scouts and remind the school about the Singtel fold-a-heart charity programme during morning assembly. Many people told me that I did a great job. *Clap for me!! Actually I was stammering and feeling nervous up there facing the whole school. It's definitely a cool experience for me. Anyway. TK raised $2900+ for the Singtel fold-a-heart Charity project on friday :D

Firday was school CNY celebration. It was the day taht the whole school folded hearts together. I was appointed to class 4A to teach them how to FOLD. Concert in School wasn't graet at all. LOTS of room for improvement.

Chinese New Year!
The only thing that can excite me during Chinese New Year is that I can get to buy new clothes, new shoes! Sometimes it's really boring going around relatives house "Gong Xi Gong Xi" and sit at the sofa for the whole day.
I must try my best to enjoy Chinese New Year this year :D:D

12:10 AM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs