Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Friday
Saturday, May 26, 2007

Friday...
Yesterday no school then early in the morning gotta wake up and go Grandma hse because i got tuition in he late morning. The tuition place is near my granma hse- That's why. Once i reached there i went to sleep... STUPID TEACHER called SAY CHANGE TIME!!! Then i say chnaged next week la! it will affect my planning for the day if change. Haix.. Then continued sleeping. WOKE UP!! Grandma say cook mee for me...

It dun really look appetiising but it has fish cake, egg and minced meant in it!! wahaha!!! My granma so good to me!! Then Aunt came.. Bla Blah Blah.. I went sleep again
Then meet Sean for Movie and walk walk. We watched Pirates of the Carribean, the last part i didnt concentrate on watching because i need the TOILET and Vanessa and Dionis are chasing out of the cinema to see them.
Came out, rushed to toilet coz cant see the gals then before getting in, i managed to call them. Went find them they slowly slowly then i say'WAIT! i go toilet first'. Then rush back to toilet. Ahh~~~~~ Then they got me Present! STICH BUBBLES BLOWER!!(it cosr 29.95 form Isetan)(haha! didnt take off price tag) and they bought me that coz they say they dunno what to buy and i like got all the stuffs liao.. =)

It is from Vanessa, Huiwen(sorry for letting u wait too long and didnt get to see me), Dionis(Thanks for ur 2nd gift), Darrel.
I love all of ya!! U are my greatest Friends! *MUACKS
Then talk talk talk then Van suddenly want go toilet then say bye to them
Then went walk with Sean. Then later he walk me back my Granma Hse.

4:53 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs