Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
MAGAZINES Galore!!!
Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MAGAZINES GALORE!!
Hmm.. If u know me well, i should know that i read magazines. I love reading Magazines. They are like erm.. TREASURE to me. Lots and lots of knowledge, that i am interested lah. ;) Very often i go out with a magazine ;)

Recently, ive thrown away all the 8-days magazines that i have collected this year and some of those torn magazines away. I kept all the monthly magazines (EG: Teens, Teenage, Lime, etc.) for
reference.

The really contains many interesting info. Especially on the latest trend and how u should wear ur clothes and where do u get them. WHY? WHY do i care so much? Basically, i think i used to have a very very very lousy fashion sense. I mis match my clothes and pants and got commented by friends. So .. Yup.

I read Many types of magazines. From the weekly 8-days to the monthly teens, teenage and lime. They are essential for me. I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THEM. I think most of my pocket money goes to the magazines. So im gonna calculate @ least how much i will spend on magazines next year.

8-days (weekly magazine) : 4 weeks x 12months x $2 =$96
teens (monthly magazine) : 12months x $3 = $36
teenage (monthly magazine) : 12months x $3 =$36
lime (monthly magazine) : 12months x $3 = $36
TOTAL = $96 + $36 +$36 +36 = $204!!
Not forgetting I-weekly. I may get them sometimes. So I will spend $204+++ on Magazines a year! That equivelent to something like a Crumpler Bag. Or even a Branded Shades! Whooo! But i think its worth investing on them for me. I dont read books, at least i can gain some ENGLISH from there coz my English really sucks. ;)

4:57 AM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs