Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Charity Bazaar'08
Thursday, May 22, 2008

CHARITY BAZAAR'08
-Kueh Paiti~

2D sold Kueh Paiti and Chocolate cakes this time round. Many thanks to Tara and friends in helping to bake the cakes. Sorry for not helping :P MANY MANY thanks to Jeanette's Granny who helped to cook the fillings in the Kueh Paiti and all the other people as well. :D



When the Bazaar started, i began stuffing myself with food. Esther made Kueh Paiti for me and she stuffed the HOT HOT HOT and BIG Kueh paiti into my mouth. It was AHHHHHHHHH! HOT! PAIN! Argh* And I was caught on the camera. Totally UN-GLAM!

Kueh Paiti was kinda a Hot favourite at the beginning. We started selling them like HOT CAKES :D 100 pieces of Kueh Paiti were sold in less than an hour :D :D
They made the Kueh Paiti-s. :)


*Twist :D


I did help too :D Look at how i make prepare the Kueh Paiti-s :D Not only the girls are the one that can prepare food :D



There was this Song Dedication Service and I decided to dedicate song to Mdm Yeo! The first song that came into my mind... BARBIE GIRL!
"Life in Plastic..."
The audio system kinda screwed up and the message and song couldn't be heard through the system. However, some guys actually got Mdm Yeo the flower that we bought for her.
The message says...
"Mdm Yeo. We would like to ADDRESS you. Thank you for ......
We know education comes in a PACKAGE and we will do well in LIT!"
WHEEEEEEE!! Thats like so cool! She was like smiling a lot after that :D


Walked around the school. Bought food and eat. Slack. Walk. Tara painted her nails. In the library, the guides had the MOST FESTIVE photo Competition. I was asked to join by the guides and er.. Yeah. I did put in effort and gotten this picture below. But I didn't submit it :P


After everything, it was clearing up. I did nothing much in clearing :P Went back class to slack and Esther asked me to pass Siti's present over to her at the fence of TKG and TKSS. :D

:D :D :D Red Ballon :D


After that, I gotta go for Scouts' duty in arranging back the tables in the canteen and I left my camera with the girls. No comments about scouts' duty... ...

And...
THIS IS WHAT

IT WILL HAPPEN

IF YOU LEAVE YOUR CAMERA

WITH THE GIRLS!

I got back my report book because my Mum can't make it tomorrow and she called Mdm Sonia Yeo. GOOD COMMENTS about me :D

At about 12, we went to the hall for prize presentation. Amazingly, all the E class got th highest earning in the level. 1E, 2E and 3E! Well Done :D

After school, had scouts' fall in. Then me, Esther, Jeanette, Tara and Jonathan went to the PizzaHut @ Tanjong Katong Road for lunch.
And i found out that i have a sexy sexy picture of my face on Esther's phone when I call her :D



Then it was Bangalore meeting. We did skits today. I gotta be more Angry? Annoyed? Haix. It's just a reader's theatre . :D

Replies to Tag:
Alvin: There's still a difference in my hair!
Jeanette: okay. one "n"!
Ryan: haha! lets make our monkeys have FUN! WHOHO!!
WeiYing: yeah. thanks for the Moneky . Its cool. :D
Smallshot: wadever~ And im not for sales. :D

10:10 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs