Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
Jovan Sufi Tara @ Orchard!!!
Friday, December 28, 2007



After my Camp. I went to my Grandma place, slept awhile and at about noon im off to town.

I met Tara and Sufi @ Aljunied. B4 that i was for Harry to come pass me back my shades coz he has gotten his liao.. WHOOhoo!! He was so so so late!! ARGH! Kinda pissed off. He always piss me off de. Anyway. GUESS WHAT??!!! He arrived with KELVIN!!! omg!! Kelvin is my *AHEM! Friend only lah. Anyway. i was quite shocked and i am still wondering what they were doing @ Harry's hse b4 meeting me.. hmmm ...

Then went up to Train platform. The 2 girls were already there. I told Tara thats the guy who cooked my spaghetti and whatever shit. And GUESS WHAT!!!??!! Tara said that.. I LOOK OLDER THAN HARRY AND KELVIN!!! *ARGH! Harry its like 18, he may even be my sch relief teacher next year and Kelvin is like.. ermm year 2 or 3 in POLY le and im just a SEC1 KID!!! AHHHH!! Gotta use SK2 like SW!! whoo~~ *Guess who is SW bah.*

We took train to Orchard then we went to Far East to Shop. Tara got a necklace and a LITTLE MISS something tee for her fren while i got a headband from 77th street.( i wear it on my neck. LOOK at the Pic.) And we walked around Orchard. Went in to the BIG BIG Zara too! they are HAVING CRAZY SALES!! I wanted a shoe there for school. (plain white) Its erm.. $69 or $100plus bah. But realised that i cant run in them! ARGH! The girls went Mango too! SALES ALSO!

We then went to Cineleisure. Walked around. Went in NewUrbanMale and after i came out Tara told me that all the guys were looking at me.. -.-!!! Maybe im wearing their tee and slippers! Then wanted to go to the LAN on the top floor to say HI to my Myanmar frens coz they are playing there but i met them on the lift. So just said hi and Bade Goodbye ;)

Heeren!! I Just love Heeren! Anyway. I saw Mister Garry again! Anyway. i know he would be working there de lah. Din go to the shop to say hiie to him coz kinda paiseh but i saw him in BLACK!!! Tara or Sufi said that he is weird coz he kept smiling @ ppl! haha! -.-!!! OH!! I saw SAI MUN tooo!!! hm.. we dunno each other well. he is just my friend on friendster.. LOL!

Wanted to go home le. But couldnt find Tara's Busstop so we decided to go to PARAGON! Armani Exchange is having sales but its kinda not nice lah. All kinda look too old le. As in for old ppl. I already look oler than 18 years old guy le, i cant possibly dress older! I wanted to go Muji for food. So went went Muji. Muji's smacks are cheap and affordable!! i got a pack of lemon marchmallows plus cheese dog (LOL) plus mints for $6plus only!!
Then we waited for bus 14 @ bustop and took it. Tara alighted at Singapore Swiiming Club while me and Sufi alighted @ Tanah Merah and took train back. =) It was a long bus ride. haha. ;)
Things i GOT!!
... ...

11:40 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs