Simply BigShot.
You don't know how BIG I am.
26 - 29 May
Thursday, May 29, 2008

26-29 May
-No pictures... :(

26May (Monday)
Had class committee training session. I went late. Luckily nothing happed because the others were EATING. I'm attending it basically because I will be the next sports and welfare representative for class 2D.
Sports =Jovan??
NO! (In the Queen's accent)

The session is not that great actually. It is just those usual leader training lessons, etc. etc.
After the training, I headed back to my Grandma' place :D :D I'm a good boy:)

27 May (Tuesday)
DAY @ HOME!
I spent the whole day at home with my sis :D
Slacked the whole day and had KFC delivery for lunch.

28May (Wednesday)
Woke up early in the morning and went to Tampines.
Had breakfast at Grandma's place and went to the Wet Market with Ah Ma :D
Met Auntie and Cousin there and I left for Tampines Mall.

Reached Tampines Mall and saw Esther snapping pictures at me?!
Me, Esther and Alvin watched Indiana Jones together!
Its a nice movie!!!!!! :D:D:D: MUST WATCH!

Lunch was at Yoshinoya. Saw Mark there. I don't really know him... :D

Took train and bus to school and we RAN all the way to school because it was about to rain. We were late for the meeting abit.. :D
Not as late as Jowie who ended up drenched!

Mr Roy Soh, darling teacher, gave everyone an Apple Pie :D CHEESE!

29May (Thursday)
I got 3 new pairs of contact lenses. :D
They are some weird brands from England. 3 colours, Black, Grey and Brown. All have the ability to make my eyes BIGGER! WHOOOOO~ SEXY!
Anyway. The contact lenses come in boxes that look like Condoms.. -.-

I was late for Banaglore meeting today again.. :D

Had tuition in the evening. Kinda pissed.

10:14 PM
**Jovan aka Koshiru
| comments (0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



sgBlogs.com

Photobucket




there he goes.

www.zaphound.com
Web Counter
www.zaphound.com
Started on 26/5/2007

Photobucket
Jovan YEO!
11/5/94
OFFICIALLY 14
Punggol, Singapore
koshiru_boy@hotmail.com

-->Scouts
--Gonghshang scouts
-Sixer (2004/2005)
-APR Jamboree Day tripper @ Thai
-Senior Sixer(2006)
-Scouts @ Cameron Highlands
-Gongshang Scouts Alumni
--Seladang scouts
-member

-->Gongshang Primary
-1.10, 2.10, 3.4, 4.4, 5.1, 6.1
-six-one-er
-Wuhan Exchange Programme(2005)

-->Tanjong Katong Seondary
-1D, 2D

WANTED

Ed Hardy Pouch :D Photobucket
the People.
gossip.


the recents.
Videos.
##Memories of 6.1
##6.1 Class GAthering 07
the archives.
My Photo Album.
To be updated :)
Top100 Bloggers - Top Blog Directory - Blog Top list
Blogs